Monday, December 8, 2008

Week end in Paris!! THE LAST ONE!!!

GOD i hate Paris.....

I sweared to myself that i would never go there again lol.... but i had to, for Visa matters...

I left Strasbourg at 5Am Friday to get to the ambassy at 9h30... i did reach Paris at 9h... i was like, perfectly in time... but i forgot one point.... PARIS SUCKS.... Took me 2 hours to get to the ambassy in paris.... it's like 10 Kms.... Crazy...

Anyway, i applied for my Visa, and everything turned well... Except for the 2h30 drivin to my sister's afterwards... (30 km)

if i had to describe Paris for foreigners, i would just say it's a huge Traffic jam filled with angry megalos people.... ENJOY!!!

But even Paris cannot make me angry this time... I'm too excited and looking forward to saturday...

I hate Paris, But i love you Bibou, I'M COMING!!!!

2 comments:

Carla Chanliau said...

hihihi.... I loooove this post. There's nothing more appealing than reading the man of your life "conquering" his hatred of the so-called messy Paris in order that he could be with me. :D

JE T'AIME!!!

Winzz said...

nianiania