Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One-digit days to go


Nine more days and that's it. No more gmail, skype, msn, or yahoo chatting. No more expensive phone calls or smses. No more having misunderstanding over something we have typed without harmful meaning. No more missing each other again that it hurts both of us. None of them in exactly nine days after.

Time flies and yet I hope it keeps flying.

Vincent said he wouldn't be online today as he would be on the way to Paris to apply for his social-cultural visa. My letter of invite FINALLY amazingly arrived exactly a month after I sent it, instead of the two-week delivery they promised me, thanks to the "credible" Indonesian post office service. But anyway, it is there, and Vincent is on his way to step forward into a new life with me.

I'll miss him during his weekend stay in Paris, but we'll be in touch on the phone.

Je t'aime, mon amour.

No comments: