Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'M SORRY BIBOU!!!!

ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sucked!

Vince wanted to chat with me before he left, so I told my sister I couldn't accompany her to find a place for her. I rushed home as soon as I could after work, and I installed the new IM2, portable internet, I just applied yesterday.

I couldn't find my baby online.

So I called him and asked if he would be online for a little chat. He said that he was busy packing. I told him to sms me when he was done.

But then being alone at home - hardly feeling like home - lying down on my bed staring at the ceiling, I couldn't take my mind off of him. How we would be together in just less than 48 hours. So I thought I could do some body treatments as a treat for both Vincent and I when we will meet again. ;)

It was just at the massage parlour when Vincent called me to get online. Receiving calls in massage parlour is actually forbidden since it can disturb the "harmony" of the other guests. But I had to take it with my full-of-body-scrub hand. It was from my bibou. I tried to be polite by whispering though. But that resulted to Vincent not understanding what I said. And by the sound of it, I think he was doubting that I was having a massage at that hour (it was just 8 eve).

I went home as soon as I could and called him to chat. But he said that he was in a rush to catch a train.

There.... I missed the only chat possibility before my love came here. And he even requested for this chat! He might feel bad or he might be even mad at me. I smsed him and said sorry, but he didn't reply.

DOH. I was just so stupid. Why couldn't I just have the body treatment tomorrow instead?!

I don't like having him upset with me just before he flies here to hug me again. :(

I SUCKED! I don't know if I can sleep tonight....

3 comments:

The Diva said...

PANCET AE!!!! akhire udah bisa telepon atau sms nggak???
Kamu lho massage kan bisa BESOK waktu dia di pesawat dan kalian nggak ada kontak?????????!!!!!!!!!

dasar.
ya udah but I think Vincent will understand.

Btw why do you call EACH OTHER bibou????? I thought you call him bibou, but then I saw that he also calls you bibou???
and I thought bibou is the name of that colorful weird bird that you won in Europa park????
So whose name is actually Bibou??????????

Carla Chanliau said...

:) it was sorted out. akhirnya wkt udah ga hectic lagi buat dia, dia bilang dia ga marah. cuma pertamanya aja dia sebel karena dia disananya repot, aku malah pijat. :P

yeah yeah, we call each other bibou. vincent says it means baby. or does it have any meaning at all? i forget. hihih... but it sounds cute anyway. and yes, that big bird is bibou too. we are bibou family. even my character in the sims i'm playing is called bibou. lol

The Diva said...

SO HOW WAS THE REUNION, AT LAST???????

No need to get into details as in... how many times you kissed and how many times.... never mind.

Point is, READERS DEMAND SOME CONTINUING AND SOME CLIMAX POINT TO THIS COUNTDOWN THINGIES!!!!
Or are you just writing here while you are apart from each other?????????????

How's Vincent holding up?
Is the new house ready, are you in that beautiful place now or where???

Let me know details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(well not that detailed... but you know what I mean)