Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So close.....
Almost over....
It's been three months... but geez it seemed like a century... and in eleven days I'll finally be able to hug my love.
I'm not the kind of person used to make promises, but i can make this one.... for the moment i'll hold her in my arms, I'll never let her be so far from me ever again....
It's the begining of a new life... the life I dream about every night... the life with my baby....

Only 11 days can't wait... and even if the perspective of a new start is kinda scary, The scare is totally erased by the excitment of living this with the girl of my life...

We gonna make it... we said it... we're doing it... :)

1 comment:

The Diva said...

YUP!!!!!!!
PROPS AND HANDS UP HIGH FOR LOVE!!!

I'm so so so happy for you two.
Although, I think Carla knows me best and knows exactly where I stand on that matter that you two have to decide. I am too realistic of a person, I guess I learned from my past experience NOT to be too helplessly romantic :-)

figure it out... decide what's the best for you both.
I, of course, will prefer if you're staying around here, easier and closer to visit :-) but the bigger picture is simply the kind of life you'd like to lead.

HOpe the next couple of weeks in Bali will help you decide.
Remember, if there is a will, there is a way.

It's just a matter of learning the language, Carla (I am serious about this, I've BEEN THERE, I've done that. From the freaking scratch).
And it's just a matter of one step forward, Vincent.
You'll manage. You have my full best wishes and support
Can't wait to see you again.....